
I was picking Gwen up from preschool when I overheard a few gals talking about the Transfer Station (I thought it was some kind of train station or something)...they commented that it is also known as the Orofino Walmart. Well, this had me interested so I asked them about this transfer station and found out it was the city dump..what a nice thing to call a dump...(Utah I think that you could learn something from this). So at the "Transfer Station" there is a little shed marked "Clearmart" and under this shed there are all kinds of treasures that people have brought to dump...or in this case transfer(to someone else). So anyone can go in this clearmart and buy whatever is there for 1 to 5 dollars! I guess people in town call it the WalMart of Orofino because there is a little bit of everything and anything there....Aren't small towns great!
so did you find any treasures?
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love it...Clearmart! You are right...Utah could stand to learn a thing or two from Orifino! Your blog background is awesome and the music is fantastic! Great job! It isn't too hard now that you know how, huh?!
ReplyDeleteI am SO JEALOUS!! I bet you're finding some fabulous treasures there to re-finish! Speaking of that....tell me again what paint brand and color you did that white rocking chair you gave Buggie...and what light stain, again? I want to do my old doll crib and a table/chairs to match it. Miss and love ya tons!
ReplyDeleteThat's freaking Awesome!! Have fun treasure hunting there..
ReplyDelete