Summer...you are so great. I think I might be suffering from some Summer withdrawals lately. I need to call you soon. I can't believe that Maggie is 1 yr. old! Holy smokes-where has the time gone? She is a doll. Has she started thinking about walking? You're the best.
Will is sure that he is a SUPERHERO because all SUPERHEROS have one weakness, and when he looks at the SUN it burns his eyes....that is his one and only WEAKNESS...He must be a SUPERHERO!!!
Thoughts from the "FLOWER PATCH".
Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.”
Oh my land, how did you do that? The slide thingy is great!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Maggie Mae! Aunt Mandy misses you! HUGS AND KISSES, love you!
Oh Summy, thanks for posting those pictures! They make me so happy! I can't believe that she is walking! I hope that you guys get my package soon!
ReplyDeletehappy b-day!
ReplyDeletehows the snow? You still swimming in it?
happy birthday miss maggie! your children are adorable summer!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Maggie Mae! We love you!
ReplyDeleteSummer...you are so great. I think I might be suffering from some Summer withdrawals lately. I need to call you soon. I can't believe that Maggie is 1 yr. old! Holy smokes-where has the time gone? She is a doll. Has she started thinking about walking? You're the best.
ReplyDelete