Thursday, March 25, 2010

This time last year in IDAHO...




This time last year we were visiting a sheep farm where all the mama's were lambing!!!! We were able to see 3 births while we were there and one of the mamma's had twins. The kids loved the whole experience and it kind of made me want to live on a Sheep FARM and play Little House On The Prairie. (althought I was already playing little house to some degree...chopping wood.....wood burning stove...deer in our yard....hitching up the old wagon (maybe not that), but there was a girl in town that really looked and acted like Nellie Olsen!!!


This time last year we were hanging out at the local KINGS....the only store in town with a little of everything. We were there for a few hours trying to win these gift cards! There was not much excitment in Orofino and so this was very EXCITING!!! There were these eggs randomly around the store and when the loud speaker came on and announced it was time you had to run and find an egg to stand on. We had Will, Gwen, and even Maggie on an egg...we figured with 5 people on eggs we had a pretty good SHOT! After losing three times it was not about the gift card anymore, but the fight to WIN! We hung out in KINGS for way to LONG that Saturday....and did not win a thing! We did however get our picture with the Easter Bunny and have a few laughs! I can truthfully say that I really do miss KINGS!!!




I am so glad that SPRING is coming....please hurry SPRING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Sum, living on a farm does has its perks, but it is very hard too. I know, I did it for 13 years. You'll remember that year (9 months) in Orofino forever, and so will Will and Gwen! Glad you're back here, though.

    ReplyDelete