Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Attack of the Polka DOTS!!!

I have this thing with polka dots! It started about three years ago when I found this cute black and white polka dot ribbon. I used it in a few places around the house and thought it was a little BOLD! Well..then I found a wider black and white polka dot ribbon and could not resist and so a few more places in the house got wider polka dot ribbon, and then I thought I was really being BOLD! Well...a few months ago I found black and white polka dot fabric...WATCH OUT! There are so many things one can do with fabric and now my house is being attacked by the polka dot fabric...I cannot help myself! Throw pillows, table runners...I even thought of making a SKIRT???? I may look back on all these polka dots in 10 years and think "What in the WORLD?", but for now I am really enjoying the attack of the polka DOTS!






























6 comments:

  1. Summer, I think you are the polka-dot queen! I love them too, and I don't think I helped by making Gwen that polka-dot apron! You're definitely one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer I absolultely love the Polka-Dots!! Thanks for sharing all the fun pics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so inspiring when it comes to decorating and crafts. I love seeing all your stuff with all those cute polka dots. :) So Cute....keep it up. Thanks for stopping by the other night it was great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all the polka dots!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so darn cute...your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What A Great idea!!!
    It Looks GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete