Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Our new family word for 2010 is SIMPLIFY! We are going to try to simplify all we can in our lives to make room for the most IMPORTANT stuff. In the spirit of SIMPLIFYING we have decided to do our Christmas Cards online this year! We want all our family and friends to know how much we love and appreciate their friendships, examples, and love. We hope that all of you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Thanks big brother Chris for working your photo magic on our family)


6 comments:

  1. Hey Summer and Tyler,
    Love your Christmas message/card. It's a great idea to simplify. I think we'll try that, too. Hmmm, let's see, maybe we can SIMPLY just get another LARGER TV. How about that? Do love your pictures. Wish you were coming down this Christmas. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute family pictures. i am going to be doing the same thing with our christmas cards this year. simplify is a good word! i have been trying to do that a lot the last few months. i have even made some progress! YAY!!

    i hope your family has a very merry christmas!

    love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This such a wonderful idea. I wish it would go over with Art, he's a big card person. He has already ordered and picked up our cards. I have cards without addresses from last year. So way to go!! I love your beautiful pictures. Chris is a handyman extraordinaire. Very nice work!!! Merry Christmas dear friend and thank you for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Summer, We love your blog! I thought I would try your comment box to see if I could get your contact info. We want to send you a Christmas card but don't know where you are. Email me if you get this. gingersnap535@yahoo.com
    Kellena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Summer! I found your blog and couldn't help but say hi! I love your family picture -- your kids have grown so much since we last saw them. We miss so many from the 6th ward, your family especially. Glad to hear you had a good year. Hope 2010 is great too! Love, Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you have a cuter family picture? i don't think so!! so adorable! hope your christmas was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete