Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Delicious December...

What a great month December was....
We made and received many YUMMY treats!

Christmas outfits are so FUN!

We were "Blessed" with lots of white stuff!

We happily sat on Santa's lap..

Our Christmas pajamas were all two sizes too big...you know how those things shrink...Santa knew what he was doing!

Santa found our house and dropped off a few cherished gifts!

The SIT AND SPIN came back to rule and reign...

And just think...we have not even hit NEW YEARS yet....I love DECEMBER!

3 comments:

  1. I love December too. However this one has been much colder than most. I think I have decided that I like it down South where it is warm. Oh, and those cupcakes looked soooo yummy with that Chocolate frosting. I know your mom was so excited to spend Christmas with you, hope it was good for you all. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun Pictures!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are darling cupcakes!!!! Super cute pictures....

    ReplyDelete