
For those of you that do not know yet...we moved back to Utah. We are in Eagle Mountain and happy to be so close to family again. We had a great adventure in Orofino and learned so much...it was really good for our family to be Little House On The Prairie for awhile. I cannot describe how excited I am to be 5 minutes away from a WalMart (crazy huh). It feels good to be home!!!
You know where I live. Drop by some time.
ReplyDeleteyay for you guys! hopefully you can stay put for a while? enjoy walmart!
ReplyDeleteYou did...ha ha ha. It was so great to see you guys. We loved catching up. Can't wait to go to the Circus together.
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!! i am so happy that you are back in civilization again! enjoy living close to stuff again!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited to be closer to you guys! I hope all is well! We'll let you know when we are up there next time so we can catch up!
ReplyDeleteNot close enough, though, Sum. Maybe sometime in the future, you guys will make it all the way down here to the south end of the state. Excited to see everyone on Labor Day!
ReplyDeleteNancy
It was such a thrill to see you at Lagoon, then Peach Days. What's next the Ritz Carlton? Thank you for your enthusiasm, it really gave me a lift. Love ya, and I'm glad I gotta see you.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home! I just found your Blog.
ReplyDeleteMy Uncle lived in Eagle Mountain and loved it!
I hope that things are going well for you!