We took a little hike along a railroad track to some cool falls.
Tyler at the mouth of the falls...all that rain I complained about in the Spring sure makes for some beautiful Green! We had the opportunity to go on a 9 hour jet boat ride through Hells Canyon...it was so much fun!

We went throught some class 4 rapids, which got some of us a little wet.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming to visit us....you are our first family members (and maybe our last.... except Grandma Sue..she will brave Northern Idaho) to visit in our new wilderness wall paper home and we loved it!
I am actually quite jealous, I want to come visit... but it is probably not going to happen anytime soon. Too much going on. We love you though.
ReplyDeleteFun!! I agree with Ash. We want to come up and visit you guys badly! At least we will see you pretty soon though...for that one saturday. Glad that you guys had fun on that jet ride, that looks awesome, but really long! much love!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. And that quote from Will praying is classic.
ReplyDeleteso fun to have family visit!!! i look at all of your pics and think- you could be in AZ. not quite as pretty as there. well it is- just different pretty.i am quite envious of the "green pretty" though.
ReplyDeletebeautiful! i am pretty envious of all the green. it looks so inviting.
ReplyDeleteand yay for company!
Summer,
ReplyDeleteOf all the pictures you chose to post, it had to be that witchy one of me (pointing to the eggs)! Yeow!! We loved visiting with you guys so much. I want you all back in Utah some day, but your experiences in Orofino will be with you forever! We love you guys!!
sum...it's so beautiful, I bet your loving the outdoors. Man, It's amazing. NOw...about this 9 hour boat ride? How in the world did you keep your kids entertained and not jumping over the edge? 9 hours!! that's incredibly long
ReplyDeletei hear you're coming to Happy Hurricane Valley soon, I'd love to see you again. Miss you...looks like you are finding some fun in Idaho and abroad.
ReplyDeleteGeez--some of those pictures look like they were taken in Hawaii! How gorgeous! We can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete