Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lambing season is here....

We had the opportunity to go to a friends sheep farm and see the lambing (when all the mamma sheeps are having babies)...it was so fun! We were able to see a mamma have twins...it was so cool. Will loved it and even got to feed some of the little babies. There was one mama lamb that even had quadruplets...crazy!!!! They paint a number on the mamma and matching numbers on the babies to keep all the right mamma's with the right babies.

4 comments:

  1. what a fun new experience! cute pics f those babies- yours and the lambs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that would be so neat to be around. Kevin would LOVE it. I'm glad you guys took video too. I miss your little ones, and of course you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I have a couple of children that will be showing lambs next year. They can hardly wait...expecially after seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like an amazing memory for your kids. i bet they were in heaven.

    ReplyDelete