Monday, April 6, 2009

The Easter Bunny comes to OROFINO!!!!


Can you believe that the Easter Bunny found us in Orofino? We all went on Saturday and took pictures with our little friend! Will promptly noticed that the Easter Bunny was wearing sneakers and told everyone that it couldn't be the real Easter Bunny because the real Easter Bunny has bunny feet...not sneakers!

We also had an Easter Egg Hunt at our church....what fun! I am just glad that all the snow melted in time!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like everyone had a fun Easter! They are getting so big! I miss you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that!! You all are so cute! Looks like Will keeps losing some teeth, that's neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Easter bunny is amazing! I cant believe how much Maggie looks like Will in that first picture. She is getting so big. I really miss you and hope your doing well

    ReplyDelete