Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day....

I want to wish the two mothers in my life HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Nancy...thanks for being so loving and accepting of me as I entered into the Endsley Family. I remember feeling so grateful to have a mother-in-law that was so TALENTED, FUN (remember when we wore the glow in the dark golf hats to faculty meeting?),ACCEPTING, and WONDERFUL! Thanks for taking my fussy babies and letting me go to Walmart for a break, thanks for all the yummy meals that we enjoyed, thanks for being my shopping buddy on BLACK FRIDAY, thanks for letting Tyler and I beat you and Bill at tennis! Thanks for loving and supporting me and our little FAMILY! I LOVE YOU!
Mom....thanks for always making me feel loved, for teaching me the gospel, for showing through example what SERVICE was all about, for taking me SHOPPING, for supporting me through all my many hobbies (clogging, violin, piano, dance, sports, and whatever club I was in at the time (I really kept you running...I know). Thanks for supporting me on my mission, for writing every week and sending lots of packages and prayers my way. Thanks for being my Best Friend....I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Summer, you and Tyler didn't beat us in tennis. If I remember right, I had a bulging disk in my neck, so we had to withdraw (aka Tiger Woods).
    I love you, too. You were a hard act for the other daughters-in-law to follow. Don't get me wrong, they're great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely tribute to your mothers. Art and I saw your mom at Wal-Mart the other day, ok, the other month, she is quite the feisty one..gotta love that. miss you

    ReplyDelete