Thursday, April 1, 2010

He Lives....



I am so grateful for this Easter Season as it gives us time to reflect on the Savior and his sacrafice. It is always a struggle helping my children to understand that Christmas and Easter are not just about Santa and The Easter Bunny, but all about our Savior, his birth, life, and his resurrection. My kids respond well to videos (surprise huh) and so I find that by making time to watch church videos together as a family their little testimonies are starting to blossom and they are starting to get the message that Christmas and Easter are more about the Savior than anything else....but a few little gifts, and chocolate eggs here and there doesn't hurt anybody!(I have a problem myself with the Cadbury mini EGGS...YUM)

1 comment:

  1. OH I have the same problem and I have a bag of them hidden up way high so that I can easily reach thme but the children know not where they are!!! I love those Cadbury eggs....too bad it's only once a year that we get to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete