Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What a pair....


Grandma and Grandpa Endsley sent us some fantastic HATS (thanks so much)....The girls love them! Grandma do they make them in big girl size?

5 comments:

  1. Cute hats but it is a good thing those girls are even cuter to make those hats look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA those are SUPER cute! i want to find a pattern so i could make one for addie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the photo, Summer. If you're serious about a "big girl size" I'll ask.
    The girls are looking cuter than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the fhe lessons were at sugardoodle. here is a link to the page:

    http://www.sugardoodle.info/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5512&Itemid=540

    you can open and download the file from that page. they also have tons of other things to use for all sorts of stuff. but i am SUPER excited that my fhe lessons are already planned out for me....FOR THE WHOLE YEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I don't have your email address:
    I saw your Cute Mom today at the Maverick.
    She is as cute and funny as ever!
    Always a welcoming smile for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete