* Drove 10 hours... broke down in the middle of nowhere right outside Burley Idaho(that blasted fuel pump) and had a picnic along the highway!
* Spent a great day at Lagoon with the Hanks Family


* Saw loads of friends.....it was so nice to be home and visit with everyone.
* Visited the new Wal Mart way too much...I LOVE THAT STORE.
* Had a great Endsley Family Birthday Barbeque...Bill can cook a mean piece of chicken, and Nancy makes a fierce potato salad!
* Hung with all our friends at the splash pad and the popsicle party...GOOD TIMES!
* Stayed up late laughing with Mom and having a fashion show.
* Golf, Golf, and Tyler wished more GOLF (with the Endsley BOYS...so who won?)
* Eating at our favorite place in Springdale....PIZZA NOODLE...so good!
* Went to our favorite park...ZION with all Hanks's that could.


* Sang a lot of Karaoke (thanks Amy for the machine) my family is CRAZY!
* Went to the temple with Ma and Pa Endsley
* Ate at Cafe Rio....we really miss you shredded chicken salad!
* Shopped at KOHLS...how can you leave that out?
* Squeezed in as many docters appointments as we possible could (thanks Nancy for helping with the kids)
* Got in a nice little argument with my mom
(yes...we even had time for that)...don't worry all is well and I am not yet disowned!
* Boated at Sand Hollow...No we did not get SWIMMERS ITCH!
* Had a Endsley lunch at AppleeBEES, a Endsley Dinner at TEXAS ROADHOUSE, and a Hanks breakfast at GOLDEN CORRAL...yum!
* Went to the Oquirrh Mountain Open House...AMAZING!


* Ate at Chick Fillet (Tyler's fav...we thought of you Aunt Mandy)
* Saw the beautiful SHOSHONE FALLS in Twin Falls.....now thats a lot of water!!!



* Saw a rainbow...a great way to end our Summer Trip....No Uncle Marc Rainbow Bright and Twink Sprite were not there!
Summer, we had so much fun wih all of you! It was so great to see Tyler and all of my sweet loves!! I am so sad that we weren't able to hang out with you more and that we had to leave. But we sure hope to see you around christmas!! If you don't come down here, you can count on us driving up there...seriously!! :)
ReplyDeleteSum, what a great week. And no vacation is ever complete wihout at least one family argument...I know. We love and miss you sooooo much!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the vinyl so much. I'm going to have Eph paint the baby's room next weekend...he just doesn't know it yet. I can't wait to get the vinyl up.
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you guys and hear all about your survival in the new place. You will always hold a special place in our hearts no matter where you are. Thanks for taking time with all of us friends when family is so much a bigger priority. You are the best and we miss ya tons.
ReplyDeleteI am soooooo sad because I didn't get to see you guys!!! BOO HOO! It sounds like you had a great time, I am sure glad! I can't wait to see all my babes! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteBy the way it is Chick-fil-a, just for future reference. :)
what a fun and full family trip! it sounds like you had a blast!!
ReplyDeleteIt was awesome to see you guys too. One day you will be able to come back for good. Sounds like you had an awesome vacation though :) Til the next visit, love ya guys.
ReplyDeleteWow--it sounds like you completely maximized every second that you were on your trip! We absolutely loved seeing you and your family. I just have one thing to say---STAG...FANG...KOHLS! :) Were you able to get those shirts online? You are the greatest--thanks for being some of our closest friends!
ReplyDeleteSummer, I love your blog. What a cute family. I love the picture of the whole family at Zions. It has been so long since we've seen you guys.
ReplyDelete