A family member of mine sent me some squeaker sneakers for Maggie's Birthday....they are too cute! They squeak every time Maggie walks and she gets so excited to make her own little SQUEAK! I never have to wonder where she is because I just have to listen for the SQUEAK...SQUEAK...SQUEAK. She loves them so much that she finds them every morning and brings them to me to put them on her...I love the simple things that bring joy to children....Maybe they have squeaker sneakers for adults???Friday, March 27, 2009
Squeaker Sneakers
A family member of mine sent me some squeaker sneakers for Maggie's Birthday....they are too cute! They squeak every time Maggie walks and she gets so excited to make her own little SQUEAK! I never have to wonder where she is because I just have to listen for the SQUEAK...SQUEAK...SQUEAK. She loves them so much that she finds them every morning and brings them to me to put them on her...I love the simple things that bring joy to children....Maybe they have squeaker sneakers for adults???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is the cutest thing! Aw... I was watching this and tay came over and saw. She heard your laugh and said, "aw I miss Summer" ... so do I! but you sound like you guys are doing well, and we are so happy for you! Keep 'em coming! :)
ReplyDeletei just heard of those recently. but i didn't really get it. that has got to be one of the CUTEST inventions EVER! cute cute video!! (and baby) :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize that they squeak on purpose...very cute! I need those for Creed so I know when he is getting into my pantry and then dumping a 1/2 gallon of vinegar on the floor.
ReplyDeleteDo they come in dude colors?
Summer I miss you too, actually talking to your mom made really sad. Thanks for the congrats, we havent been happier in a long time. Looks like things are going well for you too. Hopefully you'll start getting warmer weather soon.
ReplyDeleteFor Cuteness!! I love that little video of Maggie! Kids come in to my work all the time with those squeaky shoes and I think that they are so adorable! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!! So cute! Maggie is getting so big! I miss you guys like crazy! Give the kiddos kisses for me.
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are darling. It sure looked like she did love them...squeak and all.
ReplyDeleteHey there Summer--how fun are those shoes!! I love seeing the home video...it makes me feel like I was actually there watching in your kitchen! It was great to talk to you the other day. It sounds like you guys are doing great--those Idahoans are sure lucky to have you!
ReplyDelete